WEEF-2018 will attract between 1,000 and 1,500 people of many disciplines and this conference welcomes staff and students from higher education institutions across the globes who are involved with students and their issues, and encourages attendance and presentations from:
- Personal Tutors, academic advisors, student advisors
- Academic staff or faculty advisors
- Study, learning or career advisors
- Student support and student service advisors
- Researchers, administrators or managers
- Students engaged in research or practice of peer support
- Indian and foreign companies, national labs, venture funds, multilateral organizations, foundations, non-governmental organizations, university presidents and engineering deans and faculty from around the world.
- In addition, we are also inviting over 500 qualified top performing undergraduate and graduate students to participate in the XV GLOBAL STUDENT FORUM.